Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas Colouring

I jumped on the colouring bandwagon in the summer and I'm still on it!  The summer meant colouring flowers, now it means Christmas -and I found just the perfect book.


This book by Mary Tanana has the most beautiful images, it was the last one on the shelf the day I found it, I didn't hesitate paying full price because it has just the type of pictures that I like.  I posted this book on Instagram when I bought it, Mary Tanana herself commented!!!


It's a busy time of the year, I'd like to be colouring more, here are a few that I've done..





It's very hard to photograph colouring pages and get them cropped without cutting off some of the picture, especially the double pages.


I so enjoy colouring!  Have you joined in yet on the colouring craze?

4 comments:

  1. I've always loved to color and remember getting a coloring book as a gift from Santa every year. I put one in my wish list...out of stock right now. Holiday hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! I really like the one with the houses. Bought a Xmas coloring book for my dau for Xmas, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not yet but I sure would like this book!!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that book! i actually colored with my mother in law last weekend. it is so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete