Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pinterest and Posts

I've been pinning on Pinterest for a year - I love it!!  Are you a pinner?  I have fifty boards right now - check some of my pins out here, maybe you'll see something you're interested in and start following me - vintage items are my favourite things to pin, I have lots!  I don't like to make my boards too huge for certain categories, so I may have two or three boards of the same category, but only currently pinning on the last one.  I find myself when boards are too long, I want to move on to something else, I think this is a more efficient way.


I do try things that I pin so for the new year, I plan to do a blog post a week from something I've tried on Pinterest, hope I can carry through!!  I haven't had time to try anything yet this year, after all, we are only three days in - but I did make this just before Christmas - it was a Christmas present for the backyard birds.  


It's easy -  cut a bagel in half, slather it with peanut butter, push down some bird seed into the peanut butter, decorate it with some cranberries and a little bit of greenery, tie it on a branch - the birdies had a Christmas dinner as well!


I pinned this from my friends at The Cottage Market - click here to see their original blog post.

Today I'm linking up with the Open House Party



 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting! I will be following your pins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are holding yourself accountable to doing instead of just pinning! I'll watch for your projects! I dare not pin, I spend enough time reading blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pintrest account, but I was afraid Id get to addicted, so I never really got to involved. Maybe this year I'll start, it seems like a great place for ideas and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this JUST MADE MY DAY!!!! You put a HUGE smile on my face and I bet the birds will thank you too! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! really...i am over the moon about this! Over the moon DECO : ) LOL!!!! sending hugs and wishes for the bEST NEW YEAR EVER!!!!! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bagel idea is great! I am definitely a pinner. I'm now following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a pinner too. Or should I say, "Hi, my name is Pam. I'm a Pinterestaholic". I'll pop on over to follow some of your boards. I'm always looking for new vintage people to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and your boards are waaaaay more organized than mine. I have a whole lot of stuff stuck in my Vintage Love category. I need to pull stuff out onto more specific boards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jill, I love this idea and I will be making one of these soon. Thanks for joining the Open House party and I am on my way to follow you on Pinterest. xx, Sherry

    ReplyDelete