Monday, January 14, 2013

Pancakes from Pinterest

Week 3 on my Pinterest project - I pinned this myself but I've made it  numerous times - it's a simple pancake recipe that I found on All Recipes -  Old Fashioned Pancakes.  We always loved pancakes, our kids loved them and they still do - but, we always made them out of a box, we have purchased a lot of Aunt Jemima mix over the years - but, no more of that.  I think if you try them, you won't go back to the box mix either!   I used a bit less salt, added blueberries that I picked this past summer and served with Real Canadian Maple Syrup - so good...


There was just enough batter left for today - one pancake was just right.   

Notice the Corelle Spring Blossom plate....


12 comments:

  1. Mmmmm now I want to make pancakes for supper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, they look perfect Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have convinced me to make breakfast for dinner tonight! I have those same plates and I love them!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the same recipe that we use when Maddie is demanding pancakes but we have no mix! I love All Recipes. Its a great go to website.

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always make pancakes from scratch (Betty Crocker Recipe) but this ones looks tasty with the butter in the batter...will have to try it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE pancakes! Going to go clean up my drool now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. After reading the Sambo story in Nov. we've been making pancakes every Tuesday for dinner with the grandkids. World record six year old is up to 20 (silver dollar size) pancakes! He weighs 45 lbs so when he topped five I was in shock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have those dishes!! Have you been in my cupboard?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had some pancakes right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks sooooo good!! Thanks so stopping by!!

    I did make out quite good at the stores, didn't I??? LOL!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE pancakes. That looks so good. My mom used to put blueberries in too, and now it feels wrong if I have a plain pancake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The hubby loves, loves pancakes! Will have to add these to Sunday mornings menu! I even have some frozen blueberries in the freezer! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete