Thursday, January 24, 2013

Muffins Made from Pinterest

I'm keeping up with my "Made from Pinterest" project pretty well, actually, I had a few choices this week - some of these recipes work out, some don't - like the crockpot casserole I made yesterday - not so good - I won't be sharing!!!  But, this recipe, I don't mind sharing....  Give them a try...  Today I'm linking up with Jann's nice link up party - Share Your Cup Thursday - there's lots of interesting posts to check out every week..  The Busy Bee's are hosting their very first link up party and I'm going to take part - here's the place to check out their Thursday get together.


This recipe for Blueberry Maple Muffins comes from the blog -  Addicted to Recipes- it's a new pin for me but looks like the recipe has been out there for a while.  They're really quite nice, the only thing is that we didn't think there was a very strong taste of maple syrup- really, you can hardly taste it at all.  But, they still have a really nice flavor - the blueberries taste so good and the struesel topping really adds to it.  I used frozen blueberries and didn't use any nuts on the topping.  I've repinned these on my Made from Pinterest board - anything good that I know I'll make again - goes there.  

Blueberry Maple Muffins

9 comments:

  1. I love blueberry muffins. I could eat one with my tea right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I may have to give them a try... I'm a muffin fan hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how good these look!

    I'll keep them in mind for when I bake next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I do not cook much anymore, these really look good. My neighbor blessed me this week with some homemade ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've made your pancakes from Pinterest twice now, might have to try the muffins on Saturday! I always buy and freeze blueberries; they usually end up in the pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill, I love anything Maple. I have some fresh blueberries in the fridge. I think I will hop over and repin your recipe. Looks very tasty. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maple syrup and blueberries - just might have to try these. And I already have all I need at home for these!!
    Thanks for sharing Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look delicious! I love blueberry muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jill, I am loving your blog! (And you KNOW I am swooning over the Pyrex!). A friend gave me a big container of maple syrup, and I have been looking for *just* the right recipe....I think this is IT!

    I am now following your blog via GFC, and I am following you on Pinterest!

    Hope you have a great day! :)

    Joy @ Yesterfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete