Monday, December 12, 2011

Love these Christmas Songs from 60's Artists!

These are a couple of my very favorite versions of popular Christmas songs - I could listen to them over and over again and I do!!  I couldn't find Dion on YouTube anywhere singing Merry Christmas Baby but at least you can listen to it - check it out here- my daughter's beau downloaded this song on a Christmas CD a few years ago  - I've loved it ever since - so much so that  I bought Dion's Christmas  CD - and that might be the last CD I've ever purchased!!

We'll be tuning in to the David Letterman show again this year to hear the great Darlene Love belt out "Baby Please Come Home" - it's been a Christmas tradition since the 80's -  nobody sings this song better than Darlene Love!!



2 comments:

  1. I also love the radio stations that play non stop Christmas music... Used to drive me crazy, but I'm singing along now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful song sung by a lovely voice.

    ReplyDelete